For the health and safety of our customers and staff we kindly ask that all customers are intentional with their shopping. Bella You as well as all other Bridal Stores in the Rochester Area are operating on a limited capacity while trying to Help as Many Brides as Possible. Wedding Regulations are constantly changing as well as the needs of our customers. We respectfully ask that you are serious about purchasing before scheduling your appointment.
- Masks are required in the shop.
- All Shopping is by appointment only.
- We have increased our sanitation process. This includes disinfecting gowns between brides, Sanitizing of surfaces and dressing rooms between brides, and a nightly deep clean.
- Brides are limited to 2 adult guests while shopping for a gown.(We do have WiFi so additional guests can attend your appointment virtually)
- We are very sorry, but we will not be able to accommodate children under 15 as part of your party for the foreseeable future and recommend that high-risk individuals stay home.
- If you are feeling under the weather PLEASE reschedule your appointment. This is not only for our safety, but for the safety of all other brides & their guests.
- Each guest will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arriving at the store.
- We encourage All brides to browse our NEW ONLINE STORE and select UP TO 6 Gowns you would like to try on PRIOR to your appointment. (We can always pull more!)
- Most of our bridal inventory is listed in our Online Store, unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate any holds so be prepared to purchase or put down a deposit if your find the perfect dress.
**Please Note: All Online Prices are for IN STOCK GOWNS. **
**Special Orders will be regular price.**
- In the past, a bridal stylist would be in the fitting room with you to assist in trying gowns on, to abide by social distancing protocol your stylist will wait outside of the fitting room and assist with zipping and/or selecting different styles or sizes.
- Brides must keep masks on while trying on gowns. ( I know this is a little strange and probably not what you imagined when shopping for a gown but we promise you will still have that special moment when finding your perfect dress!)
Effective 3/17/21 We will Require a $25 Deposit for all maids attending appointments . This will be due at time of booking.
This $25 fee can be applied to their dress at the time of purchase.
$25 deposit is non-refundable.
Brides shopping for bridesmaids are allowed to bring themselves plus 2 guests.
(We do have WiFi so additional guests can attend your appointment virtually). Please remember we will not be be able to accommodate children under 15 at appointments.
We can Accommodate Larger Bridal Parties (Maximum of 5 Guests) on Select Dates. Please Call to Inquire if you are interested in booking.
Mother or The Wedding & Prom Appointments:
Prom Shoppers Are Limited to themselves + 1 Adult Guest.
Mothers of the Wedding are Limited to Themselves + 1 Adult Guest.
Absolutely NO food of Beverages are Allowed in the Store.
We Do NOT Have a Public Restroom.