The main things you need to know about Shopping After Coronavirus:
- Masks are now required in the shop for all brides, guests, and staff. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to keep your appointment and you will have to reschedule. All masks must cover your nose and mouth.
- All Shopping is by appointment only. In the past, we have allowed walk-in appointments, but we will no longer be able to accommodate this.
- We have increased our sanitation process. This includes disinfecting gowns between brides, Sanitizing of surfaces and dressing rooms between brides, and a nightly deep clean.
- Brides are limited to 2 guests while shopping for a gown.
- Brides that are shopping for bridesmaids will be limited to themselves plus 2 guests.
- Mother’s of the Wedding and All other shoppers are allowed to bring themselves plus 1 guest.
- We are very sorry, but we will not be able to accommodate children as part of your party for the foreseeable future and recommend that high-risk individuals stay home.
- If you are feeling under the weather PLEASE reschedule your appointment. This is not only for our safety, but for the safety of all other brides & their guests.
New Appointment Procedure:
Appointments will be limited to 90 minutes.
- Each guest will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arriving at the store.
- We encourage All brides to browse our NEW ONLINE STORE and select UP TO 6 Gowns you would like to try on PRIOR to your appointment. (We can always pull more!)
- Most of our bridal inventory is listed in our Online Store, unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate any holds so be prepared to purchase or put down a deposit if your find the perfect dress.
**Please Note: All Online Prices are for IN STOCK GOWNS. **
**Special Orders will be regular price.**
- Your Bridal stylist will escort you to the fitting room to chat about your wedding style , what your looking for in your dream dress and pull the gowns you have selected to try on.
- In the past, a bridal stylist would be in the fitting room with you to assist in trying gowns on, to abide by social distancing protocol your stylist will wait outside of the fitting room and assist with zipping and/or selecting different styles or sizes.
- Brides must keep masks on while trying on gowns. ( I know this is a little strange and probably not what you imagined when shopping for a gown but we promise you will still have that special moment when finding your perfect dress!)
- We will be limiting the total number of people in the store to 10 for the foreseeable future, including staff.
- Brides are allowed to bring themselves plus 2 guests to their bridal appointment.
- Brides shopping for bridesmaids are allowed to bring themselves plus 2 guests. (We do have WiFi so additional guests can attend your appointment virtually). Please remember we will not be be able to accommodate children at appointments.
- Mother’s of the Wedding are allowed to bring themselves plus 1 guest.
Absolutely NO food of Beverages are Allowed in the Store.