Fitting room photos to come…
Copy to come.
Tips for a Stress-Free Shopping Experience
- Although we welcome walk-ins, an appointment will guarantee that a fitting room will be available for you and a consultant will work exclusively with you during your appointment. Please advise us if you are unable to keep your appointment so that we may open up that appointment to another bride.
- We strongly suggest that you limit the number of guests you bring with you to try on gowns. We recommend one or two people whose opinions you truly value, as too many external influences make your decision-making process difficult. Only you can truly decide when you’ve found the gown of your dreams!
- Your initial appointment is 1.5 hours. We request that children not be brought to the salon. They grow restless and bored quickly. This is a special time for you and other brides in the salon, so we ask for your consideration. A separate visit for flower girl dresses is suggested…and this assures that she can feel like a princess for a day!
- Proper undergarments be worn when trying on our dresses. Please do not come “panty-free”.
- We ask that you keep makeup to a minimum for fittings. In addition, please avoid perfumes and tanning solutions to protect our gowns.
- We also request that you and your guests remove your shoes before entering the fitting area. If this makes anyone uncomfortable, suggest that your guests bring along socks or slippers to wear while you are trying on the gowns.
- Please leave all food and drinks in your car.
- We suggest ordering your gown optimally nine months before the wedding. The more time you allow, the better, since we must allow for creation of the gown, shipment of the gown and alterations.