Welcome to Bella You!
We offer you a refreshing change from the big box stores. We are a boutique style store with friendly, knowledgeable consultants who are certified by many bridal designers to ensure your gown is wedding day ready!
Our staff is here to provide you with our expertise on current and upcoming trends, at Bella You we EAT, SLEEP and BREATHE everything BRIDAL everyday.
Bella You Bridal established in 1999 has well established relationships with our designers and can get information quickly to answer and questions you may have on the journey to find you perfect dress.
A Bella Bride takes home a beautiful gown along with the satisfaction of knowing we will be with her right up to the big day. Bella You will even arrange to have a consultant help you and your bridal party get dressed for your wedding day.
Call us at 585-266-1590 or email us to set up your appointment today.
We look forward to getting to know you and creating the bridal dress of your dreams.
- Due to the special nature of our merchandise and manufacturer policies, there are no returns, refunds or exchanges. Every sale is a final sale. Orders cannot be canceled or changed once placed.
- A 60% deposit is required for any item we are ordering. Deposits are non-refundable.
- All gowns are ordered by size. Bust, waist and hip measurements are taken then compared to the manufacturer’s size chart. We must accommodate the largest measurement. Dresses may have a +/-1″ seam variation. Alterations are usually necessary. We only measure on the day you are ready to order. Bella You Bridal is not responsible for weight gain, weight loss, pregnancy or measurements called into our store. You are free to choose a size against the manufacturer’s recommended size; if you do so, remember all sales are final and orders cannot be exchanged or returned. It is easier to take a dress in, than to let it out.
- Balances on ordered items must be paid within 10 days of the item arriving in the store. After 10 days, a $2.00 per day storage fee will be added to the balance until the item is paid in full.
- Shipping dates given by the manufacturer are estimates. Dresses can run 2 to 6 weeks late, even on rush orders. Bella You Bridal cannot be held responsible for such delays.
- Due to varying dye lots, bridesmaid dress orders will not be placed until after the final bridesmaid has paid her deposit. All bridesmaids in the party are responsible for rush fees if deemed necessary due to late order.
- Alterations are done on Bridal Gowns at Bella You. Appointments are necessary to ensure Josephine is available. When you come to your fittings please bring with you all undergarments and shoes you will be wearing the day of the wedding to assure a proper fit. If these items are not brought to the fitting you will be asked to reschedule.
- If you are buying a dress off the rack a 50% deposit is also required and the dress must be paid in full within 30 days and/or before any alterations are done.
- Bella You Bridal is not responsible for any defects once the item leaves our shop.
- Abandoned property will become property of Bella You. Items are considered abandoned when left at Bella You 10 days after stated wear date. If the Wedding Date changes, PLEASE let us know!
We are here for you!
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Tips for a Stress Free Shopping Experience
- Although we welcome walk-ins, an appointment will guarantee that a fitting room will be available for you and a consultant will work exclusively with you during your appointment. Please advise us if you are unable to keep your appointment so that we may open up that appointment to another bride.
- We strongly suggest that you limit the number of guests you bring with you to try on gowns. We recommend one or two people whose opinions you truly value, as too many external influences make your decision-making process difficult. Only you can truly decide when you’ve found the gown of your dreams!
- Your initial appointment is 1.5 hours. We request that children not be brought to the salon. They grow restless and bored quickly. This is a special time for you and other brides in the salon, so we ask for your consideration. A separate visit for flower girl dresses is suggested…and this assures that she can feel like a princess for a day!
- Proper undergarments be worn when trying on our dresses. Please do not come “panty-free”.
- We ask that you keep makeup to a minimum for fittings. In addition, please avoid perfumes and tanning solutions to protect our gowns.
- We also request that you and your guests remove your shoes before entering the fitting area. If this makes anyone uncomfortable, suggest that your guests bring along socks or slippers to wear while you are trying on the gowns.
- Please leave all food and drinks in your car.
- We suggest ordering your gown optimally nine months before the wedding. The more time you allow, the better, since we must allow for creation of the gown, shipment of the gown and alterations.